Version Française ici:
For its third mission of the year, and the 14th Vega flight since this launcher began operations at the Guiana Space Center in 2012, Arianespace will orbit the PRISMA Earth observation satellite on behalf of the ASI Italian space agency within the scope of a contract with OHB ITALIA.
Flight VV14 will mark the 12th Vega mission dedicated to Earth observation, with PRISMA to become the 70th Earth observation satellite launched by Arianespace overall.
The new targeted launch date for the PRISMA satellite is Thursday, March 21, 2019 at exactly:
– 8:50:35 p.m., in Washington D.C.
– 10:50:35 p.m., local time in French Guiana
– 01:50:35, Universal Time (UTC), on March 22, 2019
– 2:50:35 a.m., in Paris and Rome, on March 22, 2019
– 10:50:35 a.m., in Tokyo, on March 22, 2019.